Wednesday 19 October 2011

Change Your Life in 7 Days

In case you've been wondering why there has been a lack of posts over these last two weeks I can tell you it's been partly because I've been changing my life in 7 days!

I'm sure you've heard of Paul McKenna but whether you have or not, this book entitled 'Change Your Life in 7 Days' can influence your habitual ways of thinking, using mind reprogramming techniques to help you become more positive and alot calmer in your outlook, while lifting your self esteem. The book gives you one chapter a day to read, along with a CD to relax you which talks you through about 30 minutes of deep meditation and, if nothing else, the CD alone will take you to a peaceful place which leaves you feeling calmer.

For me, if I only had enough time over 7 successive days to read this I'm sure I would have seen the difference in a week. As it was, even while taking some time to read through the book and complete the mental exercises in it, I did listen to the CD daily, and I started to feel the benefit after just afew days into chapter two!

Don't expect miracles but do expect to get something from it, even if it just means you cope better with daily hiccups and stresses that can often flip us from happy to angry in an instant. Don't underestimate how much better your life becomes when you don't sweat the small stuff and, you never know, miracles do happen! Change your thoughts and you can change your life!



Bring alittle peace into your life and use this cute tortoise jingle critter as a touchstone to remind you to keep calm!











No comments:

Post a Comment